Biointerfaces International 2020 Zurich Conference (BIC2020)
POSPONED TO 2021!
The BIC2021 is a biennial international three-day event, which will take place the next time in August 17-19, 2021 in Zurich, Switzerland.
Biological surfaces and interfaces where synthetic materials and biological systems interact with and engage each other - one of the most innovative and expanding areas of science and technology. BIC2020 aims to build bridges across relevant application areas, between science & engineering, innovation & technology, industry and academic partners and between senior scientists & early-career researchers.
Sessions topics BIC-2021:
- Stem Cell Technology & Regenerative Medicine, Personalized Health, Gene Editing Technologies (e.g. CRISPR/Cas9)
- Organoids, Organ-on-Chip, Lab-on-Chip, 3D Imaging, Verification and Validation, Translational Challenges
- 3D Cell & Matrix Printing, Tissue Engineering
- Nanoparticulate Systems for Diagnosis and Targeted Therapy incl. (Drug) Delivery Systems and Precision Medicine
- Neuronal Interfaces, Bioelectronics and Biosensors
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computational Modelling Approaches to Biomaterials, Biointerfaces and Biomedical Processes
- Functional Material-Biology Interfaces (to Tissue, Cells, Bacteria, Enzymes/Proteins, etc.),Bioinspired Responsive Surfaces, immuno-Modulatory Biointerfaces
- Progress in Surface & Interface Characterization and Imaging (static/dynamic, in-situ and ex-situ), Bio-Tribology.
Pre Conference Seminar
16 August 2021 with introductory lectures on selected major scientific and technological topics covered by the BIC-2021 and beyond.
More Informations: http://www.biointerfaces.ch